11th International Conference
on Digital Audio Effects
September 1-4, 2008
Welcome to the DAFx-08 Web Site
The DAFx-08 conference was held in September 1-4, 2008 at
Helsinki University of Technology (TKK), Espoo, Finland.
- December 23, 2008: Check out the next year's DAFx-pages! See you in Como!
- November 11, 2008: Some nice photos from the DAFx-08 conference are available on the Pictures page.
- September 10, 2008: We would like to thank all the participants and contributors for making a great and high-quality conference! During the conference, we heard and saw great sound and video examples. In addition to the On-line proceedings, we would like to continue the tradition of providing slides and multimedia links related to the conference presentations. Check out the instructions for sending the slides and links!
- August 11, 2008: The Venue page is updated.
- June 27, 2008: If you would like to have extra tickets for the concert and the banquet, please let us know beforehand by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These tickets can be claimed during the conference at the registration desk.
- June 27, 2008: Please check well in advance whether you need a visa to visit Finland. If you would want to visit Russia during your trip, arrange your visa already in your home country by contacting the local Russian Embassy.
- June 24, 2008: The detailed Program is available! Information about the oral and poster presentations for authors is available here.
- June 16, 2008: The Music Technology Group of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra and DAFx-08 proudly present: Call for participation in DAFxTRa (DAFx Transformation RAting).
- June 4, 2008: Schedule for the DAFx-08 sessions is available on the Program page. More detailed program will be available soon.
- May 23, 2008: On-line registration has been opened!
- May 21, 2008: Travel Guide is updated. Please notice expecially the deadlines for the hotel room reservations.
- May 14, 2008: A list of accepted papers is now available!
- April 1, 2008: Thank you for the submissions to DAFx-08! The review process has now started and the web upload system is closed.
- March 13, 2008: Deadline extension! The deadline for paper submissions has been postponed by a week.
The new deadline is now March 26th, 2008.
- March 13, 2008: We are proud to present the DAFx-08 Best Paper Award: An extended version of
the best paper presented at the DAFx-08 conference will be published in
Computer Music Journal (MIT Press)!
- March 3, 2008: The web upload system for paper submissions is now open.
- February 29, 2008: The tentative tutorial program can be found here.
- February 5, 2008: The templates are online.
- January 28, 2008: Venue page and Travel Guide are updated.
- December 11, 2007: The DAFx-08 web pages are now online. Please check out frequently for updates!
Last modified: 2008-12-23 14:13:04